- Soft, quality bristles, great resistance and concentration of bristles for stippling.
- Compact eye-catching design
- Doesn't absorb tons of product into the bristles so you don't waste product and it's easy to get the product out when you're cleaning.
- Short stippling strokes are pretty much all you have the option of, even the rotating sheerer stroke technique doesn't give you the control you probably want for an every day foundation brush.
- Takes FOREVER to dry so if you're using liquid foundation and washing the brush every day this might not work for you.
Bottomline: Quality brush for what it does but not the every-day, all-over foundation brush I am looking for.